APPLICABILITY AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
WE MAY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT:
Personally identifiable information (PII) is any information that could identify a specific individual. Daily Assistance Updates may collect PII, such as name, email address, telephone number, zip code, or other information through Daily Assistance Updates. Other information that may be collected includes technical information resulting from how you navigate content on Daily Assistance Updates or interact with advertisements. This information may not be PII, but it may be combined in Daily Assistance Updates systems with PII, such as your name, contact information, or other information.
HOW WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
Daily Assistance Updates may use your personal information in several ways, including providing you with requested goods, services, or content. Information may also be used to send you additional information about our goods and services, to provide you with the relevant marketing messages, to analyze how visitors interact with Daily Assistance Updates, and to improve our Daily Assistance Updates and its content.
TARGETED ADS AND ANALYTICS SERVICES
Daily Assistance Updates may feature advertisements on Daily Assistance Updates or place our own advertisements on other third-party websites. When you interact with our website, our advertisers, or our advertisements on third-party website, tracking and reporting information may be collected. This information may be used by Daily Assistance Updates and shared with advertising and analytics services, as appropriate.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
Daily Assistance Updates gives visitors to Daily Assistance Updates choices regarding their personal information. We do not require visitors and users of our Site to provide us with personal information. When you voluntarily provide us with this information, you consent to our collection and processing of that information. You may exercise the following choices:
- You may choose to not provide Daily Assistance Updates with your personally identifiable information (PII).
- You may adjust your browser settings to refuse or decline cookies.
- You may unsubscribe from targeted and other marketing and promotional emails and other communications with us by using the “Unsubscribe” link in those messages.
- Daily Assistance Updates does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS:
Daily Assistance Updates provides goods and services that are not intended for those under the age of 13. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information for someone who is under the age of 13. If we become aware or receive notification of this collection, we will delete the collected information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE U.S.
You are on a website intended for users located within the United States. By accessing or using the services in the website (Daily Assistance Updates), you understand and expressly acknowledge that the personal information the website collects may be transferred to and processed in the United States, and you consent to such transfers and processing. You should also be aware and acknowledge that existing privacy protections in your jurisdiction may not extend to those currently in force in the United States of America.
If you have any questions, and enquiries related to privacy, please reach us at email@example.com.
THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT OF 2018 (CCPA): RIGHTS, PROVISIONS TO CONSUMER AND OTHER MANDATORY INFORMATION
Consumer rights provided by The California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
Privacy practices at the Company related with The California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The process for making a request through either channel is available here. The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page and a toll free number 833-572-1547.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section ‘How we may use the collected information’.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data and from data obtained via cookies.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information We May Collect” section.